Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I shall call her...

The kids have decided that since we are not telling anyone the baby's name and they are tired of rotating other names; the baby needs an official one that we can call her around other people.

They decided on the name Helvetica. Ha ha! They are so funny. Nate came up with it actually but there was a quick vote taken and the 'Ayes' had it.

I said she needs a middle name and ever since watching the movie Mrs. Doubtfire I have always loved the name Euphegenia...Mrs. Doubfire herself...Effie for short. That name cracks me up. I don't know why. I'm weird like that.

So her official moniker until she is born (or until someone accidentally lets the cat out of the bag) is: Helvetica Euphegenia Halliday. I love it.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Helvetica? Geesh, I would have gone with WingDing or GoudyStout or even Browallia. I like the secret name. It's close to having the gender be a secret and secrets are fun.

The Hallidays said...

Heh heh! You crack me up Stacy. I had to print some lettering for the Pinewood Derby Cars tonight and found myself checking out the font names for ideas! Thanks for the tip. I am now leaning toward, Estrangelo Edessa. Felix Titling would have been nice for a boy...darn.