Friday, February 26, 2010

Roll with it...

In the light of day things don't seem so grim. As he was leaving for work this morning Rob leaned down and kissed me on the forehead and said, "You know; I don't want this to come across wrong but I am not the least bit worried about this thing...You know what I mean?"

I do know what he means. I worry enough for the both of us and it totally clouds my judgment on things. I am glad that he has a clearer view. Its a great comfort to me. He's a good man. I am glad he's around. :)

P.S. The ultrasound is scheduled for Monday afternoon.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Another perspective is always a blessing. I'm grateful you have Rob and I have Pat. I'm a much better mother, wife and person because of his influence in my life.

Stacy said...

3 Cheers for Rob!!